Boat and Watercraft Insurance
Boat and Watercraft Insurance in Commerce Township, Michigan:
Let one of our experienced agents provide the coverage you need and recommendations to best fit your situation. The following are some of the many coverages that we can offer:
- Physical Damage Coverage – Adding this coverage to your policy protects your boat while in storage and during transport. This covers your boat as well when out of the water, including but not limited to: fire, lightning, vandalism, or theft. You can also obtain emergency service reimbursement for expenses related to towing, labor, or supplies.
- Liability Coverage – This coverage will assist you in the event of a collision with another boat, dock, or other boaters.
- Personal Liability – Protecting you or a family member if you have an accident that causes injury to another person.
- Medical Payments – Covering medical expenses if you or someone in your boat is involved in an accident.
- Property Damage – Damage that may be caused to another person’s property while operating your watercraft.
Consult with one of our professional agents at Levin Insurance Agency to make sure you have the right coverage at a competitive price. We can evaluate your boat or jet ski insurance needs to find special coverages you may need or any discounts you may qualify for. Some additional discounts and coverages may include:
- Accident forgiveness
- Roadside Assistance
- Boat Removal
- Boating Safety
- Multi-policy discounts